Monday, March 28, 2011

Everyone Poops

Title: Everyone Poops
Author: Taro Gomi
Genre: Non Fiction/Children’s Literature
Publisher: Kane/Miller
Copyright Date: 1987
Pages in Book: 27 pages
Reading Level: infants- children in preschool

Summary: This is a story about children and animals alike, and the fact that they all poop. Big or small, pebbles or rocks, they all poop. This just shows that pooping is normal, and that it’s not a big deal.

Reaction: I think this book is absolutely hilarious, and loved it. I remember reading this book when I was younger, and I thought it was one of the most hilarious books that I’d ever read.

Recommendation: I’d recommend this book to anyone and everyone. I think it’s a cute book that introduces going to the bathroom, and lets the children know that it’s not a big deal.

Potential Problems/Conflicts: I don’t have a single problem with this book. I think it’s cute, informative, and a fun twist on learning about bodily functions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment