Sunday, March 27, 2011

Love You Forever

Title: Love You Forever
Author: Robert Munsch
Genre: Picture Book
Publisher: Firefly Books
Copyright Date: 1994
Pages in Book: 32 pages
Reading Level: 3-6 years

Summary: This is a very sweet story about a young mother and her son. Every day, no matter what he says or does, she says to him “I’ll love you forever, I’ll love you for always, as long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.” And at the end of the story, the young son is now a grown man with a family and child of his own. But one day he comes home, and treats his mother the same way, and he says to her “I’ll love you forever; I’ll love you for always, as long as I’m living, my mother you’ll be”.

Reaction: I absolutely, 100% love this book. I cry every single time I read it. It has such a sweet story line, and I feel that they truly love each other. It’s honestly one of the cutest books I’ve ever read.

Recommendation: I completely recommend this book to every single person. I loved the entire thing! It was one of my favorite books of all time.

Potential Problems/Conflicts: There was absolutely loved this book. I have no complaints or problems with this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment